PMS Médicalisation, whose registered office is located at 260 Rue Descartes 13100 Aix-en-Provence, hereinafter referred to as « PmSm » or « we », is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This Policy (and the other documents referred to herein) describes what personal information we collect from you and how that information is processed.
Personal information that we collect
- During your visits to the Website, we collect personal data including, but not limited to, traffic, location, weblogs, survey content and contact forms and other communication data, as well as the resources you access. The fact that we collect your personal information facilitates future visits to the Website, because we are able to provide you with relevant Content based on the location from which you access the Website.
- We collect any information you provide us with when you use our contact forms. The transmission of your personal data via our contact forms is not a regulatory or contractual requirement. However, please note that the fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory, as we need this information to meet your demand. Any other information or personal data you share with us when you complete our contact forms is solely at your discretion. When you contact us, we record and store this correspondence.
- We use your personal data to send you direct marketing messages by e-mail, if you have selected this option in the corresponding form. You can unsubscribe at any time to stop receiving this type of message.
How do we use your personal information?
Your personal data will be collected and processed to:
- Provide the most appropriate preference-based Content and resources.
- Answer your questions and requests when you contact us.
- Send you additional information, such as upcoming events or newsletters that might be of interest to you.
- Allow us to create, publish and improve the Content that is most likely to meet your expectations.
- Ensure that the Content provided through the Website is presented in the most effective way for you and that is most suitable for your device.
- Develop and improve the Website so that you can benefit from the most advanced features.
When we collect personal data for other purposes, such as applying for a job, you are provided with specific information when you provide the data.
Our use of your personal information as described above is permitted by applicable data protection law, because it is:
- Required for our legitimate interests in pursuing the purposes set out above;
- Necessary, in some cases, in order to comply with our legal and regulatory requirements, such as for transmission to the competent authorities, social protection bodies; or
- Required, in certain cases, to carry out public interest actions and, in case particular categories of personal data are used, it is required to establish, exercise or defend rights in the context of legal proceedings or for the processing related to personal data that are clearly in the public domain;
- Under certain circumstances, carried out with your consent which you send us periodically, for example, when you agree to receive marketing messages and news by e-mail.
We do not make decisions based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which might have legal consequences for you or significantly affect you.
The length of time your personal data are kept depends on the reason they are processed and the tool used to process them. The different data retention periods cannot be explained here in a reasonably comprehensive way. The criteria used to determine the retention period are as follows: we retain personal information as defined in this policy for as long as (1) necessary to fulfill the intended purposes, (2) necessary for the purposes of our professional relationship with you, (3) you consent to it and/or (4) required by applicable laws and regulations.
Disclosure to third parties
In order to facilitate the use of your information and to provide you with content and/or resources, we share your data with third parties. However, this transmission will only take place under the following circumstances:
- Transmission to suppliers or service providers: periodically, we may use other companies to carry out certain services on our behalf. For example, this may be the case for hosting and/or maintaining the content of the Website, providing certain Website features, providing marketing services or even making financial information available, at your request. These suppliers are established in Europe. Third party recipients to whom we transmit your data only have access to them strictly within the context of performing their functions, and are not permitted to use your personal information for any other purpose. These recipients are subject to a non-disclosure agreement.
- Transmission to other entities that belong to the PmSm group (i.e. any company directly or indirectly controlled by PmSm) including their suppliers, service providers and agents who may be involved in making the Website and content available to you, so that we are better able to serve you, or simply to respond to your requests (e.g. when you use contact forms).
- Transmission to the authorities when we are legally required to do so.
- Transmission to our Clients when it falls within the scope of our mission.
IP addresses and cookies
We collect information about your computer, including (whenever possible) your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration purposes. This concerns statistical data about the browsing habits and behaviors of our users which do not identify you or any other individual.
If you share your computer with other people, we recommend that you do not select the « Remember me » option when it is presented on the Website.
Where is your personal information stored and processed?
As explained above in the section « Disclosure to third parties », we share your personal data with:
- Third party suppliers, service providers or agents: when we use a third party supplier, service provider or agent, your data remains under our control and means of verification are established to ensure that your personal information is adequately protected.
- Other companies in the PmSm group: we have an international agreement which ensures that your personal information continues to benefit from an appropriate level of protection.
We strive to take all reasonable measures to ensure that your personal data is processed securely and in compliance with this Policy.
Are your data transferred outside the European Union?
Your personal information is not transferred and processed in any other country outside the European Union.
Although we are committed to doing what is necessary to protect your personal information, you should be aware that transmission of information by the Internet is not completely secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the security of any of your personal data that is transmitted on the Website or to any third party and, as a result, you are solely responsible for all data transmission. We will use strict operating procedures and adequate technical and organizational security measures to prevent any unauthorized access, modification, deletion or transmission of such data.
Your rights, your means of access, rectification and deletion of your personal information
Under applicable data protection laws, you have the right to communication, rectification and opposition. For further information, including how to exercise your rights, please click here
Inasmuch as the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you also have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. The withdrawal of your consent will not affect the legitimacy of any processing carried out with your consent prior to any such withdrawal.
You also have the possibility to file a complaint concerning the processing of your personal data with the local data protection authority, the CNIL (Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés).
In principle, there is a check box on the forms we use to collect your personal information. If you agree to receive marketing messages, you indicate your agreement by checking this box. If marketing messages are sent to you by e-mail and you no longer wish to receive this type of communication, you can unsubscribe by clicking on the unsubscribe or subscription cancellation link in the e-mail. You can also exercise your right to unsubscribe at any time by contacting us through our contact form here and by providing the following information: your name, e-mail address, telephone number and the marketing messages that you no longer wish to receive.
Changes in this Policy
The terms of this Policy may be amended periodically. Any material changes to this Policy will be published on this website or communicated to you by any other available means.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Policy are welcome and should be sent by e-mail to our local data protection expert at the following address: email@example.com